This should help in getting 30,000 followers. Click here. Do you want 30,000 followers?
Find her at https://www.facebook.com/NkoyoRapuLifestyle
|Think on your feet|
|Love fashionable clothes…heavenly|
- Build relationships
- Tweet daily about stuff you are passionate about
- Be yourself, be open, be personal but keep private information private. E.g your house address, your travel destinations etc. Be professional
|Leadership skills extraordinaire|
- Be serious and professional about social media.
- Meet the demand of your audience, you are here to serve.
- Be opinionated, share your life, your thoughts, your experience business and otherwise, just make sure it can help the audience in some way.
- If you pick another goal, you won’t make it. Don’t use twitter as advertisements board.
Your audience will tune out.
|Be polite, not snotty|
- Be polite, be friendly, be helpful.
- Use twitter as a BMW to drive traffic to your blog.
Ensure that they enjoy the drive. Make it interesting.
- Don’t be uppity or mean, follow people. Just be selective.
- I mean, I am selective. If you are using colorful language on your Timeline (TL) say for example ‘french‘, I won’t follow you.
- Just to be clear, I don’t do swear words, no f**k, no s**t, no colorful words.
- I aim to be as productive as possible and so I guide my mind from thinking the wrong stuff.
- Don’t fight on twitter except you are planning to fight with @iamdavido and of course make up at the end. That achieves a purpose. Don’t fight with Davido except you are @wizkiddayo.
|@iam_davido and @udookonjo|
- Be witty
- Don’t tweet on your company info only.
- Remember to entertain. Chip in about 20% company hardcore content and then the remain 80% should be used in educating, entertaining and sharing.
- Do let me know what you learned or your comment or your observation.
Follow these amazing people to add value that would affect your next level instead of just fooling around on the internet you can use the internet to invest in you
@johncmaxwell, @udookonjo, @nkoyorapu, @maxlucado, @iam_davido@imagineitincpub and moi @tessbabee
Photo Credit: All pictures are gotten courtesy Google.com
Tessa Doghor is a social media manager who lives in Lagos. She manages this site professionally: http://www.udookonjo.com
She can be found on twitter via @tessbabee